Thanksgiving is approaching. Even though it is not a Chinese holiday, I love that it is a time for us to count our blessings and express gratitude. I also think it is a great opportunity to teach our kids about gratitude and how to say it in Chinese, so I’m going to share this free booklet with you. I hope you and your kids will enjoy it.
* Download your FREEBIES at the end of the post.
Today, I’m going to share a free booklet, “My Thankful Book” (我的感恩小書) with you. If you would like to know how I teach my kids about being thankful, or if you would like to receive a couple of FREE Thanksgiving coloring pages in both Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and English.
About My Thankful Book
- Six language versions for you to choose from (both Chinese, both Chinese with Pinyin, & both Chinese with English)
- Two levels to choose from in each language version
- Ten pages of beautiful black and white pictures for coloring and Chinese characters to write
- Book Contains: I am thankful for my family, home, food, toys, clothes, friends, teachers, body, and nature.
How to Make My Thankful Book
To make My Thankful Book (我的感恩小書), follow these simple steps:
1. Download and print the language version and level you want.
2. Cut along the lines and put the pages in order.
3. Staples the left side of the book. Done!
Do you have more suggestions on how to use My Thankful Book to teach your kids Chinese?