Here is the DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL Chinese Mini-Book.
There are 5 versions:
Traditional Chinese with Pinyin
Simplified Chinese with Pinyin
What I Suggest to Do:
- Highlight and identify the VOCAB they knew.
- Highlight and identify the COMMON WORDS. For common words, I would recommend explaining its meaning as well, since these are the words that we use all the time.
- If you can read Chinese, read it out loud first for your children, then help them to read along in order to build their confidence.
- If you can’t read Chinese, you may need to download the PinYin version and try to learn the sound system of Chinese.
- When your children are confident and excited about reading in Chinese, let them read out loud on their own. You don’t have to correct all the sounds and tones in the beginning, just enjoy and praise their hard work. Then, write notes of which sounds or tones that your children may need to improve, and make corrections in next class period.
Chinese Mini-book Audios
This is a playlist of both written & spoken Cantonese and Mandarin of the Dragon Boat Festival Mini-book. I really hope through the listening the audios, you and your children are able to gain more interest and access to Chinese literature.
How did you like the FREE Chinese books?
What about the audios? Are you able to follow along with the books?
I would always LOVE your feedback to improve this blog.