Welcome to the Fortune Cookie Mom’s blog!
If you are a homeschooling parent, a Chinese teacher, or a parent who wants to help their child learn Chinese, you are in the right place.
Ready? Let’s start with a quick tour to familiarize you with the blog.
Who is the Fortune Cookie Mom?
你好! I am Po Tim (my first name is a combination of two Chinese characters if you are wondering). I am a former Cantonese teacher and Mandarin teacher, and now I am a stay-home mom homeschooling my three children in both Chinese and English. If you want to learn more about me, please visit my About Me page.
An Overview of My Blog
Using the menu bar below the logo is the best place to start. These quick links will help you quickly jump to the various pages on the blog.
- Home: Return to the blog’s front page.
- Start Here: Learn more about this blog and how to use it – you are currently on this page.
- About: Discover more information about this blog and me.
- Blog: Find all of my blog posts here.
- Free Printables: Get free teaching materials here.
- Email sign-up: Subscribe to my blog and gain exclusive access to subscriber-only freebies.
- My Account: Set-up your account and keep track of your past purchases.
- My Store: Purchase full versions of the Chinese Theme Packs, and other amazing Chinese learning and teaching products in my store.
My 4 Focuses
On this blog, my main goals are:
- Chinese Theme Packs: I regularly create and release Chinese Theme Packs. These packs contain many different activities related to the theme and come with detailed descriptions and photos to make it easy for parents and teachers to use. (I made some Bundles that can save you more money.)
- Reading in Chinese: I will help you access information about teaching your kids to read in Chinese.
- Chinese Literature-Based Unit Studies: I also share different Chinese literature-based units with FREE printables and articles to help you teach Chinese.
- Asian-Style Clipart: Finding quality Asian-themed clipart can be hard to find, so I created this place for you to get some to use.
My Popular Posts
Click on the following images to read my most popular posts.