First of all, THANKS SO MUCH for downloading and loving my printable. I feel honored to be able to share these printables with you and improve our Chinese teaching experience together.
However, problems with downloading or printing errors can’t be avoided. I’m not a tech geek, so being able to complete a blog post with images centered and a freebie to download, it’s already a miracle. So I understand how you feel, and I’m here to help you get those printables to your computer and out of your printer.
Before emailing me, please try all these TIPS & TRICKS first. I’m pretty sure you will get your problem solved before then. If not, ask Google first, because most of the time, it is the problem of the printer itself or the pdf readers in your computer.
It will save us more time if you try all these tips & Google it first. THANKS!
Problems with Downloading
I can’t download the file.
- Where to Download: Scroll all the way down on every post/page and find the button, text links, or icon for downloading.
- Make sure you have an UPDATED Adobe Reader: Open the files with Adobe Reader to make sure yours is current. Then set as your default for opening my files. (This is one of the biggest issues my readers have!!)
- Try Different Internet Browsers: My favorite browser is Google Chrome and it is free. I’m not sure about others, but it sounds like other browsers may cause problems of downloading (from other bloggers).
- Nothing Happen after You Click on the Download Links? Try right click on the link and choose “save as link…”. Rename the file and pick where to put it in your computer, then save it! Then you can always open the file from your computer and print it out.
Problems with Printing
Why my p
rintable have darkened square surrounds the pictures and weird-looking text?
- Please Use a Computer to Print Them Out: I-pads, tablets, and phones don’t always display the PDFs as the same as a computer. Some of them are not even allowing us to print the printables.
- Do you use Mac? Make sure to set as your default for opening my files. I don’t own a Mac, but this is another most common problems my readers have.
- The Latest Version! Make sure you have the latest version of your printer driver software installed.
- The Printing Settings: Another option is to adjust your print settings in Adobe (advanced settings) and click the “print as image” button. This can sometimes clear up any issues that you may have trying to print a pdf.
If you have any tricks and tips that I didn’t mention, please leave a comment below. We need it. Thanks ahead.
Head to our Free Printable Page to grab more FREEBIES!