Calendar time is one of our favorite section during “School Time”. My children take turns standing in front of the whiteboard and start to lead the way. As we sing, they dance and spin around. It helps everyone to have a great start in the morning.
What Supplies Do You Need?
These are the most basic supplies for you to start with:
- Download my Calendar Time File (It is just right below)
- Print them out and cut them
- Laminate each card
- Put them into the Pocket Chart
- Hang the pocket chart on the wall or where you prefer
I have created a set of printable in both Chinese and English for calendar time. Enjoy and start to make your Calendar Chart today!
These are the samples of the calendar time file you can download from below.
Related blog post:
- Our Calendar and Morning Board Routine(Homeschool Creations)
This is a great example of a Calendar Board and Display. It is pretty completed. There are dates, days of the week, weather and temperature, numbers, days in school, clock…
- Preschool letter of the week chart (this & that)
This is a very simple Calendar chart that is perfect for homeschooling moms who don’t want a big display on the wall. And the content is easy to change. There are dates, days of the week, weather, and letter of this week.
- Weather Chart (Rowdy in Romm 300)
I love this weather chart. I’m using it right now. It is a very cute design with colorful images. My kids can use clothespins to pick the weather of today with a thermometer right next to it. It is small and easy for storage.